I got this very prettily designed award a 'short' time ago from dear Alice always from Wonder land. Alice writes very heart warming poetry among other fascinating topics. Thank you Alice.
And so it is my lovely task to pass it on to 7 bloggers and list 7 things (stories, thoughts, favourite, peeves etc anything) about yourself.
1) I love staring at the Full Moon especially when its really huge and seems so much closer to us.
2) When I was young, I always licked the cake bowl clean (of course that was after the mix went into the oven). That was 'yummier' than baked cake.
3) I have this strange neurosis that involves dog-ears on books - I go berserk when I see the poor books being ill-treated.
4) I was once an 'irritating specimen' along with 41 other such specimens. In the last year of secondary school, the teacher in charge of our class always made us do gardening. And we of course like all teenagers always felt that we could be doing more interesting things with our time than THAT.. and so we dawdled and dilly dallied and very little weeds got pulled out. And that's how we earned that name, she would constantly mutter it under her breathe a few times while we walked back to class.
5) I love mushrooms - the eating kind especially button mushrooms.
6) Sometimes in my darkest, deepest moments of frustration, I wonder if I collected the right babies from the hospital, none of them are like me !
7) I am the TYPING POOL for my children. How is it they are able to spot a new PC game, figure out how to play it instantly and yet have a problem figuring out Powerpoint and Excel. (Preposterous !).
And now to pass this on to 7 other bloggers:
- Lily 'in her journey to find peace - Locating My Life
- A young poet I recently discovered - Wanderer A Journey called.....
- Tracy whos seeks to understand scripture... http://abundantliving-tracy.blogspot.com/
- Andrea, always offering hope with her scriptures and prayers http://arise2write.blogspot.com/
- Stephanie http://stephaniebaffone.blogspot.com/, ....a cheerful writer.
- Amy my favourite drama mama....at http://mamaswithdrama.blogspot.com/
- J B R - a very strong individual in the face of inner struggles http://justbereal77.blogspot.com/