I have spoken to different realtors and getting clarification from the bank where I can to see I may move forward as there are still some complications involving the local housing policy.
I started looking and then wondered how I was going to decide. But somehow along the way, my preferences became clearer and I knew almost right away what I didn't want. The environment was important, I don't want to be hemmed in on all sides, I wanted a facing that was at least breezy and clear, rather than have someone else's living room window looking into mine. Traffic noise vs the quiet, the distance to the nearest bus stop, how convenient for the kids to to get to school and so on. Then I'm balancing the need for renovations and then time to do that. I'm thinking of interior decor and deign ideas while I'm surveying and doing the math.
I listed, I prioritize, and then I came upon one in particular apartment that met many of the criteria BUT was that the one? Or was it the one with traffic noise?
My heart wanted it before my head did the checks. So is this my sign? I'm giving myself a little more time, to see if God willing that be the one.
I've begun to clean out the present home, slowly getting the kids to filter through their stuff and clearing out what is not likely to be taken with us on the move.
It's been a busy few weeks, tomorrow is a public holiday , "Labour day' I intend to rest my weary self.