Feb 13, 2010

150 and counting

I have hit the 150th post - I am celebrating it....150 posts since I began  7 months ago.

Posting is not that easy, unless you are into writing literally whatever happens daily. Sometimes something happens but mostly I live through each day without anything spectacular happening (unless you count arguments with the kids) for an interesting read or post.
But then blogging  has become more about marking my own signposts; it helps me chart my thoughts, moods, my ups and downs, self- discoveries and marks my own reactions and thoughts to others' posts on their feelings and experiences. There's a little more of 'being me' in each post and I look at myself anew when I re-read the thoughts.  Looking back now, I did begin on the right note with my first post  Brighter side of Life

As I explore my thoughts and awareness grows, I recall more of my past, the memories intrude more often . As I think about them, the bad is especially more apparent, I am not bothered by them so much as that they are a part of who I am, and quite likely played some share in subsequent actions and attitudes of my early twenties.    It does help to recount them in writing.

I realize in Faith too I have come further along than before 2009.

And making new friends along the way.. across the miles has been a blessing.


BM

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear one congratulations on your blogging feat! I certainly understand your recalling of memories and am here listening.....
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 150!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey congrats on 150. I always wonder how you guys know you hit a certain no. of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations .. I am so glad you have reached a milestone in blogging. I am nearing my 100th but think I have been on blogspot for more than 7 months. I took time to get hang of blogging ... only after meeting wonderful friends like you have I been more active.

    Sarah- on the dashboard we have the option showing how many posts we have published.

    ReplyDelete
  6. am glad your own gesture and writting makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BM, CONGRATS on 15o!! Good for you!!You just reached a milestone in blogging world!!.And I really love your meaningful posts!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I ever tell you guys that you are all awesome..you are so supportive, thank you for being part of my world.


    BM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your achievement..Isnt it a wonderful feeling when sweet memories of yesteryears are remembered..I love your posts..Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! It's a landmark, as you rightly assert. Here's to you (raises hand with glass of water in it) and to your next 150! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous15/2/10

    As always I am late this time around as well;) Better late then never BM....I take this opportunity to congratulate you and thank you for all the times you have been so thoughtful...indeed you are a blessing too....ma dear...happy blogging...wishin many more years for you to come. As we grow together as individuals in our own world lets stay tuned in.....God Bless ma dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous15/2/10

    congrats, I do enjoy reading your blog.I might not leave a comment every time just know i do read it,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations... keep them coming. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...