Sep 1, 2011

250th Post

250 posts and crawling.. ... I celebrated 150 posts in October last year, somewhere along the way I hit 200 and didn't celebrate.

I'm still writing, and I am glad. It's been a trouble-filled first half of year for me and a trying one for the kids. My hobby time is seriously compromised and I'm aching to get back to it. But the kids and this drama are taking a toll.

Writing helps, taking my mind off and into other modes of thoughts helps to keep some form of balance ...to be objective and think about what is important. I have been going back over some of what I have written and there are many reminders and lessons that show that time heals different wounds.
In many of them, I  seem to be talking to me!

I think a good posting average would be 1 a week, if I can keep up that is. I started in June 2009, so I think I'm doing OK.
http://mothersalways.blogspot.com/2010/03/stand-tall.html


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Just popped over from Sandra's blog. You are in Singapore? I lived in Bangkok for three years, years ago. Had to turn down a job in Singapore in more recent years because I couldn't make it work for the kids at the time. Sounds like you are going through some challenging times. Hope you find your way to more joyful times. All the best, Galen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation. Posting is such a good way to share and meet new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...that's awesome...congrats and I think I usually talk about me too on mine. I like hearing about your life...and your thoughts so hoping to read many more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing great. I'm glad you feel that things are better and that life is better than it was. That is good. Keep your focus on what you want rather than the things you don't want. So hard sometimes I know. I really do know. Keep writing. We like it.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I must have started blogging about the same time as you and I did 100 posts in 100 days. It got to the point of being totally ridiculous for the amount of comments that I was getting back and I still have problems writing what is going on in my life, so I just stick to my poetry.....(sigh!) It must get so tedious for other people to read!
    I must admit though, Blogging is a great way of meeting people and making friends.....even though I hardly write anything about myself!
    Here's to the next 250th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Congratulations!! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to writing 250 post and counting! I also think it is fun to look back my old posts. Some of which I can hardly remember writing, hehe. But blogging is indeed a great way to keep track of oneself. And I wish you many more lovely blog posts ahead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! that's amazing! congrats!!

    keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...