Oct 11, 2010

Mine only

No one can be there exactly 
where  I am or have been, 
it is uniquely mine. 
The feeling of fear and fearlessness 
at once beating at each other
in a realm of emotion
winding its way to free us,
the mess of impression and expression 
is wholly mine.

(HA 2010)




"The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude. If I insist on being pessimistic, there is always tomorrow.

Today I am blessed. "    

- Maya Angelou's  Letter to My Daughter

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you...I want to be grateful no matter what.Cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...