Mar 16, 2010

Tiny steps Forward

It's been a half a year since I thought change when will it Happen ?
Life seems better now, there is more noise and movement.

The childen are learning to be loud. Sometimes too much.
Some things need to be learned all over, some fears still to overcome, that's hard.
The ill wind does not blow as often.
Still I am grateful, there seems to be more calm less strain.
When once there was mostly gloom, the sun shines more.
But of course we can't have everything perfect.
There are still Inner struggles,
but of a different nature, and we will persevere.

5 comments:

  1. Glad there is more calm for you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray and praising GOD for the calm.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you're experiencing more calm, more sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best and pray that you persevere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so postive...and encouraging.. I'm glad you posted it and I'm glad your feeling this. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...