Be Happy, Be Strong, Live Life. I write for the love of it; helps me think clearer and somehow it also gives me strength. it's been healing, it's been a journey; it's about me, being a mom, persons who mean much to me, memories, discoveries, where life has taken me and where I hope it will head. I am moving forward, I'm happier today (1 May 2012)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.
When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...
-
I was waiting for a miracle. I prayed for help, a way. I suppose in the deepest deepest part of my mind I had this everlasting hope. cho...
-
St Augustine reflected that 'Friendship constitutes a country for those in exile, a fortune for the poor, a remedy for the sick, and...
-
I took a break with the kids and my folks during the week. We drove to Cameron Highlands which is somewhere(Perak-Pahang) in the middle of M...
nice thought..self pity is really a black hole
ReplyDeleteBM i relate to this angst. The whole gamut of feelings put across...
ReplyDeleteStrange how when simple and very few words can sum it all up... how tough it is for the world to understand. It's cruel when everytime and each time one tries to move on...somewhere someone has to bring it all up for you to remain dazed and upset left alone to pick up all the pieces.
But then u do pick up the pieces and move on.
Don't fret together we move on...cheer up and hope u have a good weekend. :)