Jun 2, 2010

Two at a time...

I got two lovely awards from Betty of Cut and Dry, thank you Betty they do certainly cheer up one's day and adds to the to-do list....:)


The "sunshine award" ... well just pass it on to 12 of your favourite bloggers...


The other award is the 'Versatile Blogger',  and while I got this from Betty first, I was also presented with it again from the Wanderer  a day later. Thank you.

You have to do some 'soul searching' for this one ..
 The rules for " The Versatile Blogger" award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

... 7 things about me

  1. I can't go without a new book for more than a week.. otherwise I get withdrawal symptoms.
  2. I need a chocolate fix every 3 to 4 days...otherwise I get withdrawal symptoms.
  3. I absolutely love dogs in general but there's something about the Chihuahua that I don't like but I can't figure out what!
  4. I can't seem to work in space that is cluttered.
  5. I often wish I could play the piano or the organ.
  6. I don't have 20/20 vision, I don't dare try lasik.
  7. I grew up in a very non-expressive household.

Go ahead pick one or both (make your day..) and pass em on......

And here are my choices:
  1. Sarah
  2. Donetta
  3. Locating My Life ..
  4. http://abundantliving-tracy.blogspot.com/
  5. http://arise2write.blogspot.com/
  6. http://stephaniebaffone.blogspot.com
  7. http://mamaswithdrama.blogspot.com/
  8. http://justbereal77.blogspot.com/
  9. Be Inspired Today by Julieanne 
  10. Nevine's Dreams and Deliriums
  11. Just Me 
  12. Alice in Wonderland
  13. Farila of Chapters From My Life 
  14. Journey of A Single Mum 
  15. When did I become my mom

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award.

    Thanks for thinking of me.

    I relate to all but number 6 on your list of self info., but I do need reading glasses.

    Us readers have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I'll make sure my next post pertains to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Thanks for including me in this. Makes my day brighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I feel honored! I really love learning more about my blogger friends. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award.. and yes thank you for giving me this too. Bless you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for thinking of me :) Great links and congrats for the award :)

    Many Blessings,

    Julieanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, first congrats on your well deserved awards and thank you for the honor as well. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey congrats....on these and thank you so much for thinking of me. Have the best rest of the week ok...you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the thoughtful tug into blog land :) I will share my 7 things

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am up with the list of 7, yet still need to tend the list of 15.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for the award BM. I have just come back from a big break and will have to catch up with you all.... Love and hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi BM, Just to let you know I have closed my blog as I am beginning to have less time on it and very much lacking in inspiration, but definitely will be coming by to visit when I can! Blessings and Take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have to do this and many other tons of things on net....

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the award... This is really a nice blog and the template is quite cool tooo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your awards!
    You do deserve them and more.
    Your writing is absolutely meaningful and I just love your blog.
    Have a great weekend, my dear friend! :)
    Blessings
    B xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...