Jan 23, 2010

Telling My Story


This is my journal
about my unique little life.
It gets quite personal
because it's about my strife.
It is alright, that you know
I am not unlike you,
but I have my own woes,
and my path winds too.

It is my desire to share,
a story that unfolds gradually,
so you know not all life is fair,
and might appreciate greatly
that which you now have,
is truly special from above.

Always, it comes full circle,
seasons of calm then storms unfurl.
A sweet memory, an unforeseen smile
I may bring you for your musing,
melancholy to dissipate not to pile,
then return once more to the beginning.

There are times when I digress
into God or faith and pray,
exploring ways out of unrest,
seeking which is the way.
If you do hear,  lift my heart with a comment
for I am always uncertain.
But only if you can comprehend
then my soul shall be less burdened.

(HA)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome poem!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you must and need. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24/1/10

    comes full circle .. it's the way the emotions work ...peak and dip as if God would have us experiment the full breadth of what we are..

    GHM

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't know where you are going, then the road will lead you there.
    Let your conscience be your guide.
    We were never promised that life would be easy, but we are never alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great Poem of life and experience BM. It is as though you are writing it for all of us.. we all share something similar with that poem. It is a great empathiser.
    Share your story and we are always here to listen to you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25/1/10

    Beautiful...BM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet poem. It's interesting to think of your blog as a journal. I imagine it changes the way you think and post.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  8. BM, we all can relate to that, life isn't easy for none of us, only the "Real Light" and God could lead us to the wonderful and refreshing paths of Comfort.
    Thanks so much for this poem, I really love it.
    I am so proud to be your newest follower!:)
    Blessings to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...