Jan 1, 2010

Moving forward, making plans.



The season is almost over, it's been eating and eating and merry making mostly at one house after another. The presents have all been given out except for a couple of delayed meets. Dieting begins tomorrow I hope !!.

The school holidays will be over soon and the kids will be preparing to go back to school. (The kids are groaning, but I am glad!). Kids have so many different distractions today and yet they get bored SO fast. I will be glad to get back to the 'quieter'  'less chaotic' business of living.

I hope that the economy will pick up in 2010, and morale will generally pick up after the rather gloomy old year.
My resolve for 2010 is to pray and listen more on the spiritual front.  Even the three wise men followed the Star, (the light), they didn't try to figure it out through their own wealth of knowledge. There are many lessons in the nativity story.
The family PROBLEM is still present but I believe I have done what I can, shall leave it in God's hands for now until there is a sign.
On the kids front, I intend to work with my middle child and help him moderate his negative characteristics.
On the personal front, well I have already begun with a new course for personal enrichment, that should keep me busy PLENTY.

Looking forward to a better, positive year in 2010.

8 comments:

  1. BM, Happy, prosperous, and BLESSED New Year to you and your family!
    May your dreams and wishes become a reality in 2010!!
    hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too agree with you to a positive new year!! Thank you dear one for all your encouraging comments to me in the past. Blessings to you and yours in this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plans sound good and I pray that you will have strength to do what you want to do.. May the new year bring you success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cool to read your goals and see your focus on God. Be blessed in what you're doing and may this new year be your best so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, and its back to getting up at 5.30am! :( May all that you wish for come true this New Year. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopped by to wish you a totally great twenty ten. And I too am looking forward to the kids going back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now 2010 is year. Happy New Year! May it be a blessed one for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...