Nov 7, 2009

'Superior Scribbler' Award



Janice has kindly passed the Superior Scribbler Award to me and I appreciate it. Janice scribbles daily and she writes straight from the heart, her blog is at http://janmrp.blogspot.com.

Got to admit it's kind of a cool name for a blog award.! .. but let's not feel superior about this ...
Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post  http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html   and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I  have carried out all the steps except for the first one so far. I am the 1197th person to be added on to the list of recipients.
I don't have that many followers so it should be easy, but then I have more than 5 so that's hard.  I know some of you already have this particular award (among the nominated too)  so I can skip you -  if you're got it,  you're got it right ... you're not better if you get the same award twice r..u  :). (grin!).. ok ok I'm just looking for excuses to narrow my choices.. .everyone who scribbles in posts or comments deserves this but I can only pick five..

And here goes, the five blog frens I would like to pass this on to:

Just Be Real who shares her real personal journey : http:justbereal77.blogspot.com/ 

Always a Mom (who's a musician I've lately discovered) : 
http://llmoore2.blogspot.com/ 

Andrea who's got 2 blog sites (and has lovely dogs):
 http://arise2write.blogspot.com/ 

Elizabeth who writes inspiringly on a few different sites :  http://www.blestatheist.com/

Judi at Lines Composed with curious lines of thoughts:  http://www.curiousjudi.com/

7 comments:

  1. You deserve this award and more... You know I am fan of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pop by to say congrats and Blessings for the week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too kind. Thank you dear one! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad we found each other's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award. Very exciting.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I am so humbled to have been passed yet another award this week. Thank you SOOO much for this compliment! I am sorry that I did not see this somehow until now. I am hoping it is not too late for me to accept and pass it on, but I will try. So technically, I stand corrected....yours was "My First Award". I will note this in my blog. :) Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there -- I am FINALLY getting around to thanking you on my blog! Forgive me for taking so long to do so! (It's been a rough month.) My post - directing people to your site - should appear in a few hours. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...