Nov 18, 2009

Sharing the Flowers - from me to you.

I got a flower award from Farila  (sorry I'm late) who writes Chapters of My Life and now has another re-discovering her life,  very sweet of her. Thank you.



Time to share this  (it is a lovely feeling to receive but you have to work for it and anyhow it is a good excuse to touch base with other bloggers to whom I haven't passed on anything)

the rules are as follows:
1. Thank whoever gave this to you
2. Copy award
3. Post it in your blog
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know
5. Link 7 new bloggers
6. Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7. Keep being awesome!

And here are my seven choices:


please pass it on

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF!
1. I love chocolates
2. I like blue and lately pink too..
3. I would love to have straight hair.
4. I hate liver(not my liver, the kind you eat!)
5. I love a good romance novel when life just gets too serious.
6. I hate cockroaches (not all God's creatures are lovable; they make me screech and some FLY)!
7. I would love to wear 8 inch stilletos but I would blow a tendon in my calf.


... to keep on being awesome..

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read the 7 things you will have to say about yourself so was waiting for you to publish this... Thanks for accepting this award.
    I am now checking out the blogs of people you have chosen and l already like one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cockroaches, I hate them especially the flying ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning
    That was a timely hug.
    You know cockroaches are proof of God having a humor that can be dry:)
    I might just fall over in those heals. Thanks for the light hearted moment. I will take time to indulge in it today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award!! Thank you also for passing it to me. :) It is very much appreciated. You have a beautiful blog and it is fun to read.

    ~Just Me (Kristie)

    PS: I do not like cockroaches or liver either. Both are just nasty!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous20/11/09

    I have a thing against Lizards, and brocolli..
    but 8 inches.. are there such high ones!! .
    Liked reading the list..
    Z

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...