Apr 9, 2012

Easter and new beginnings


Happy Easter to all who celebrate. I have been busy, trying to move the sale of the matrimonial home as they say. I'm not sure if the ex is stalling but I'm pushing it to move forward and away from his face as soon as it can be arranged.

The law is a strange creature when it comes to 'domestic' issues, and I have found it frustrating in my present situation. I have been looking at new possible homes, unfortunately I can't move on anything until this house is sold. My youngest is impatient to get a move on, soon I tell him , soon.. it's been one year and a half already, but I know it will be soon.

We have come past lent into Easter. For me it feels a like a truly fresh start to living again. My experience through this last season has been fuller and deeper in feeling, expression and thought in many ways.

There is more calm within me as I take charge of my life again, with less anger and even hate. It enters now and then, like a thief .. but I deal with it better. Is it God reaching deeper, is it faith or is it just the sense of self and learning more to BE.

5 comments:

  1. It good to have a new beginning.Wishing the best of luck selling your home. Happy Easter to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks we all need something to look forward too. A fresh start can be one of such.
    Wish u good luck and hope you continue to be...calmer and with ebbing hate you shall drive that thief away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter is a great time, isn't it, to think of releasing the old baggage and starting fresh in a new life. All the best, Galen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck with that new beginning you have in the pipeline.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am glad to hear you're feeling good, calm and positive, and hope you continue to be that way.
    wishing good luck with your new beginning.

    have a great week ahead as well.

    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...