Apr 5, 2010

This Holy Week was extra Special.

Tiring but it was a magnificent finish.
This year's Easter celebration was more vibrant for me. I felt more alive. 

My church had decided to combine the choirs to sing for the special services from Thursday to Saturday. It was a mix of young and old and the effort and energy put in by all for practises and singing during the masses was a fantastic experience to be a PART of. 
I still had my own choir duties to do and so I attended two Good Friday services which I never believed I could or would ever do. One service is already pretty tough going physically and spiritually.

Added to that,  I knew two persons who were baptised this Easter and I was also quite caught up in their excitement as they looked forward to their Big day. 

It is a Blessed Easter.   
I wish all who do celebrate, a beautiful Easter and if you don't, I wish you a beautiful season of change and renewal.

'See the rainbow and praise its Maker
so superbly beautiful in its splendour.
Across the sky it forms a glorious arc
drawn by the hands of the Most High ' (Sir43 11-12).

7 comments:

  1. Makes me happy to read that you felt more alive and experienced this Easter celebration more vibrantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you had a wonderful celebration.. Belated Happy Easter wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BM , I am so happy that you had such a wonderful celebration!
    I love the the symbolic image up there!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tired but Happy... that's good. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to enjoy this Easter. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Easter! ANd thank you for stopping by my blog today:) Love to meet people from all over the world. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a special week for me, too (Holy Week). Love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...