Jan 12, 2010

A day in the Life ....my cup runneth over.....



I'm still in the doldrums, I 've figured out what's bothering me...(besides the eostrogen problem).
These days I am bogged down with work. I think and think of the need to do lots more but  just haven't the time or the energy. I could use another 5 hrs in the day I think.
My children need me,  all three of them but there's only one of me. This bothers me

Dad helps but I think he needs to be a grandfather more than study tutor to them. This bothers me.

My oldest is stressed by school, but I can't really help there because much depends on her own efforts and methods. I can only keep encouraging her and not add to her stress.

I need to curb the 2 boys from their computer games, so I'm going to unplug the machine. They'll probably hate me for a few days or more or until they figure where I've hidden the cable.
I'll have to do more to keep tabs on their activities from the office.

The madman of the house is away for work more often so that helps reduce everyone's stress levels.

And then, there is this course which I have taken up, it's once a week but still(homework and reading) ...it is meant to be a  back up .. you never know which way this industry will turn or turn on us,.. should I postpone it (I kept postponing it ). This bothers me.

Stress wise I think I am coping, I ain't giving in, but coffee only goes so far.
 
Christmas tree needs to come down soon like yesterday!

Dad is worried about me, I tell him I'm fine.
But I worry about him too.

It's just another phase I'll survive this.

I should pray, but when I pray I come up with more questions about God and his presence (or lack of it ). I just want to believe he is there, I don't want to think about it. 
Sometimes it's just easier to pray for others than my own.

5 comments:

  1. I know how it is, what's more you have 3 to care for plus mum and dad. Wondering where you get that energy right? I feel zapped too, but go on we must. And we must take care of ourselves too. Look at me now, aches and pains. We need healing. I will be praying for you. Hugs dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me feel so tired just reading that .. eeewwww.
    Try to relax and rant often. That helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... sounds like my life! Even when the kids are older and don't need as much hands on, there are still the worries. I start school Monday and am taking 3 classes and 2 online classes. What was I thinking? It will be okay. If not, as they say in football, "drop back 10 and punt"!

    I am hoping that with more things in my life that are scheduled, I will be more productive. I also think that with less time at home pondering, I won't remember that my health takes a toll on me.

    It's okay and as Gaia say, we do go on (deep down it is what we do best) and as Farila says, relax, but more importantly, rant often!

    and, as a why woman told me "Enjoy, live life, discover you"! I love that!!!

    Thanks for your support and huge hugs to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BM , i think stress will be always in our daily life and we all struggle with it. Time goes fast and many things have to be done. We have to relax a bit, just to have our batteries recharged.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 55:22 from the bible says
    "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall"
    and
    "1 Peter 5:7
    Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you"

    Please read this.. hope it blesses and encourages you.. I am a single mom of 2 dots.. Jesus has set me free.. given me his peace, He loves me like no one else can.. and He has given me a brand new life...He is there for you too... just open your heart and seek him.. God bless you...

    http://sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=9590

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...