Dec 12, 2009

To-DO LIST ... working up the spirit ..


I haven’t had the flu in a while. This past week it caught up with me. I suppose the wet weather and ‘fickle’ weather as they say have helped the bug along.
My colleague said it’s God’s way of trying to get us to slow down. You think?
Well it got me thinking while I rested at home.
The Christmas spirit is somewhat slow on catching up with me this year, it's never been like this. I've always started preparing like 2 months ahead. It’s probably the weight in my head, like a clogged drain I can’t seem to go forward. Some 10 of my colleagues in the office have gotten together to do carols for a short session for the office, and the practises haven't quite put me in the spirit yet either.

But at least for the kids I need to kick up my feet, pull up my 'stockings' and get a move on it.
I’m really VERY LATE on my Christmas to-dos this year. 
I have decided that I am going to get a 4 ft tree as I can no longer put up the 7 ft one and it is sort of sad not to have a tree up even if you have decorations.

My daughter has done an excellent job of decorating the living room and the compound now I should just add some lights and that would be with The TREE.. I have a little crib, that will go with the TREE.

So the TREE is my project this weekend and hopefully the start of the to-do list.

Addendum: ok I added the clock to stress me out more ...:)'

5 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best! I'd better get cracking too. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have been ill. I hope you are feeling much better and get your Christmas to do list done without any complications.
    Blessings and hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.. on my way today..
    Be happy :)
    BM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first thing that caught my eye when I clicked here is the clock...lol
    Feel better and have fun decorating the tree and getting to that list. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...