Nov 2, 2009

Co-incidence

Co-incidence or a sign!
I had read Farila's(Chapters from my Life) short post on Friday last week that she had had a power failure and hence could not use the internet or blog and it felt like withdrawal. And I had commented that I understood what she meant.
So guess what, come Saturday, there is this wonderful lightning storm(which pulled down trees) and which for some strange reason disrupts just the internet line, (only and nothing else is wrong) and so then I had no internet connection for the entire weekend at home and none til Tuesday when they will send a technician.

What do you think? Was it a test for me, ok.. my hands aren't shaking...
Of course I had to jump on my blog first thing (at the office), this morning.
.. I think I'll survive .. til Wednesday ....mmmm ... maybe.

4 comments:

  1. LOL... I think it was a sign... Love and hugs to you.
    Be safe. The storms are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my blogging is so addictive. Thanks for popping by first thing. Bless you and your internet.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot answer that question. I run into coincidences all the time and only rarely can tell on the spot which it is: sign or happenstance. But if I wait, over time it tends to become clear. (If I miss the first sign, I usually get sent another! Often of a different type! Oh, dense me!) I guess you will know in a while which it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....No, really...LOL!!! Blogging from work :0
    You are now officially the champ of addicted bloggers! I needed that giggle though, my husband HATES my blogging! Hey if you want a good book about the power of coincidence though--light easy reading--check out "When God WINKS At You" by Squire Rushnell. Thanks for commenting on my last post too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...