Oct 22, 2009

A Purposeful Title




For the little lives we bring forth, our emotions ebb and flow, yet they are for us the most beautiful distraction.  Here I am,  a mom of three  and will be always a mom.  For  the children, be they  near or apart,  our souls are forever linked,  for we are and will be their mothers always.
But then there's more to it,  please read between the lines, you should not judge a blog by its' title.
There are hidden layers pulled from the shadows, poured out in these pages,  and soon from anonymity I become a known stranger.
I look forward to these moments when I arise to write, it has taken too long but am learning to let all go, and  just be real; discovering about being me.
As I stumble along into the right path,  I believe I am here in this moment,  because of the recent chapters of my life.  I am not alone, mostly finding my way like you. And when all the pages are arranged together, you will see, it is like the journey of a single mum.


It's sort of amusing how I ended writing this, the blog link idea came to me after I started to write,  should I call it a  'blogloquy'  ..
... feeling strangely moody today..God Bless  ....

8 comments:

  1. I totally love this post. So clever and it rings so true. Hugs and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How smart is that blog...? Wow! and Thanks for including me in that. Being a Mom I have totally forgotten I have a DH to be introduced LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22/10/09

    Innovative outlet...Good thinking sister...it is ok 2b moody sometimes...coz when you spring back to mood it feels like a breath of fresh air...have a blessed day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. I am honored to have my blog title as a part of your post. GOD BLESS YOU, sweet one!

    What encouragement this brings, today. Thank you!

    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, are not you the clever one! What a super idea to incorporate your favorite blogs into a post! Well done dear one! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous23/10/09

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I'll enjoy the 'smug' feeling for awhile, while it lasts til real life hits, don't get too many of these moments. Be Happy today - to you and me. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous23/10/09

    Could you not have an anonymous in there somewhere.. (just kidding.. ok anonymity close), I'm getting up the courage to put an identity to myself.. good one !.
    (That last U removed was mine..too quick with the keys).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...