Oct 20, 2009

A Poem for Bloggers

This poem 'A nameless relation' was written by A Known Stranger.  He has created many other poems on his website and I have enjoyed going through them, the poems express many different emotions and life situations (I have not finished going through them all)
I thought that this particular piece as I read it, was too good not to share because I think most of us bloggers will be able to appreciate the words, it's about you and me.   To quote Aphrodite Orania  'this is a wonderful medium for most of us, who sail on the same boat to unveil, vent, confide, find solace and feel wanted and heard'... feels like  a celebration of blogging.........


Though you are friend of mine
Known in virtual world, living
Far away and miles away,
We do talk hours together
with interest,over phones and mails ,
on subjects strange to discuss.
We know not how we sparked
nurtured and grew our bond
To a nameless relation
That seems bizarre

You hold a special place in my life
So unique, that we share
Our joy and worries , with out meeting,
We understand each other
Crossing the barriers of age and culture,
Soothing each other with respect.
I picture your smiles and moods
How you think and behave
A game which is interesting
To play and enjoy.


I wish we hold this fragile
Sphere of glassware with
tenderness and hugs galore
It will seem unusall to any
Yet our relation is unique with
fantasy to live
and cheerish for life time
It will be seem strange to many
But this special relation I have
With you , I owe is true and
…………………….
And I wish I never shatter
This fantasy with any
eerie events …..


Thank you to A Known Stranger 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that poem. My virtual friends mean a lot to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice from you Known Stranger. Blessings dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies, if you had problems with my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again.. as I was saying, beautiful poem and thanks for sharing. Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20/10/09

    Dear BM...Reading you I am greatly inspired to continue with what I started just so that I have an creative outlet to bring out the thoughts in me... TY for your support and inspiration! The poem is great it feels like my thoughts are stolen and presented to me as gift in the form of this poem...
    Foot note: TY to AKS...he has this flair to make poems work were other things fail...feelings are mutual...it is indeed a world of our own..the celebration of blogging...we know not each other in person, but we know each other beyond our affairs of routine...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I know A known Stranger. He is very creative and lot of good ideas. I too enjoy his poems!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...