Oct 27, 2009

It Must Be Wonderful


I wrote this post in August but I have decided to resurrect it because I keep reading so many blogs  that have been  talking about the onset of autumn in the US and some more recent .. marvelling at nature's beauty in change.

I live without seasons. It’s either the rainy season or the hot season, which these days are mixed up due to global warming.
I can only imagine how beautiful it is during the other times of the year when it’s not summer.
Four times a year, there’s beautiful change to look forward to.
I can’t imagine what it’s like to be able to anticipate each season as it comes, to be able to see the changes in the sky, the trees, the slow transition of colours, to smell the changes in the air, the start of snow, when it melts, your home in a white landscape and feel the temperature change.

It must be wonderful.

8 comments:

  1. I think so too, the colours of autumn are awesome. My favorite colours more earthy, not too cold and not too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our seasons are divided into four parts.. The year starts with winter season which continues upto the end of feb and then the hot summer starts. July brings rain and then spring and winter...Winters are warm over where I live... I love the changing seasons.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me of the beauty I often take for granted. I never want to take GOD or the blessings HE paints around me for granted.

    Thank you for following my blogs and for leaving beautifully sweet comments.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, that is a cool picture. Goes great with your awesome post. Thank you for sharing dear. Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cool photo you used on this post. I also live in an area which pretty much just sees Spring and Summer, but I am close enough to drive to the Appalachian Mountains, specifically the Blue Ridge area where there is lots of beautiful color this time of year. It is a blessing that I don't take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. May I ask how you create the 'You might also like' section of your blog?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous29/10/09

    I live in one of the place where we can a lot snow and it gwts very cold i hate that part, with me having LUPUS its hard me at time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for sharing and for the colours you add to my mind. Will pray for your well-being too Janice in the winter.
    BM

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...