Feb 26, 2019

Perfect Existence



What is the perfect life, 
the 'ever after' of a fairy tale? 
No pain, no strife, 

no sweat, no ail. 

What to do with all that happiness, 

but to seek more not less, 

adventure in the silly 

to weather reality.
Are we ever satisfied? 

With eyes opened, look outside. 

So much need, venture into the reality. 

Poverty and loneliness, it's rampant. 

Reach out, step up, you will see.

Plant a seed, make something happen. 
Dwell not that life can be better, 
but that our existence will matter.

(HA - 2009)

3 comments:

  1. AMEN. This needs to be posted on bill boards around our world.
    Blessings, andrea

    PS: You have an award at arise 2 write

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poem! I also enjoyed reading your comment on my post "Paradise Lost". WOW!!...I was amazed to realize, myself, the connection which you made on my writing first about Paradise....then Fire. This obviously was not preplanned by me(although maybe it was by the Father) I do however always try to make a connection between the content of my blog and my Scripture of the Day. This has actually become my favorite part of the blog posting process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...