Oct 3, 2011

Worried, I can't help it.

Can anyone really understand our situation unless they have been in one like it or faced a scheming narcissist such as my ex. I am worried about the interview with the family court counselor. Will she ask the right questions and will she interpret the answers correctly. Does she understand the context of the situation the kids have lived under for the past many years. Will she get the true picture?

The next 3 weeks are going to be heavy with anxiety.


I pray it will all work out satisfactorily.

5 comments:

  1. Praying that the interviewer will see the whole picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I definitely can use all the prayer help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In India we r celebrating Dushehraa today. Basically what we celebrate is the victory of truth, victory of good over evil.
    My prayers will seek from the Mother Goddess the same...not only for you but also for myself.
    i wish, hope and pray for truth to triumph but more than that i pray that whatever the outcome, you shall remain strong and keep ur faith. Also i pray that you find strength in these testing times and remember," this too shall pass...".
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending thoughts and prayers your way, dear friend!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a note, thank you for stopping by, happy to have input and just know you hear me or even just to say hello.
Spam and junk will be removed.

Featured Post

You can't miss it if you didn't have it to begin with.

When I was growing up, hand-me-downs were common. And I don't mean from an older sister or cousin. I mean literally second hand clothes ...